Kessler elektraDRIVE Bundle Package with Oracle Controller
Complete elektraDRIVE bundles for motion control. Includes everything you need to motorise our Philip Bloom Pocket Dollies and Stealth sliders
|Daily Hire||£40.00 (£48.00)||Weekend Hire||£60.00 (£72.00)|
|Weekly Hire||£150.00 (£180.00)||2 Weekly Hire||£235.83 (£283.00)|
|3 Weekly Hire||£308.33 (£370.00)||Deposit||£325.00|
Prices shown above as Ex VAT in black (Inc VAT in red). These prices are for hire only - courier charges will apply. All equipment will be delivered by 12pm on the day before the hire period and collected the day after the hire has finished. For more details, visit our How to Hire section.
- ElektraDRIVE test
- ORACLE V3 SL : Motion Control
- ORACLE V3 SL : Utility
- ORACLE V3 SL : Joystick
- ORACLE V3 SL : Overview
ElektraDRIVE testTom Guilmette tests the Kessler Crance CineSlider, Oracle and ElektraDRIVE Motion Control Timelapse System
ORACLE V3 SL : Motion Control
ORACLE V3 SL : Utility
ORACLE V3 SL : Joystick
ORACLE V3 SL : Overview
Our kit includes the elektraDRIVE 500 Series Motor which is the torquiest motor and most suitable for very slow Time Lapse.
The ORACLE Control System is the core of Kessler's elektraDRIVE line of products. Almost two years in development, they set out to make the ultimate multi-function controller for their line of electronic products.
The ORACLE Control System is interchangeable between multiple products, like the REVOLUTION Pan / Tilt System, elektraDRIVE motor pods for the CineSlider & Pocket Dolly (we stock the Philip Bloom Pocket Dollys), and other products to be released in the future.
Supported Features & Specifications:
- Backlit LCD display with menu and setting values.
- Fully adjustable controls for Max Speed, Dampening, & Dead Band.
- Movement Recording / Memory Function with three memory banks. - Battery meter for ORACLE battery
- SmartLapse WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Timelapse mode
- Assignable Premium Multi-Function Joystick controls
- Built-in intervalometer with stand alone, continuous motion, shoot-move-shoot, & stop motion modes (requires Camera Control Module accessory).
- Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
- 2nd axis control while in "Slider" Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
- NOTE:You can use the TILT and SLIDER function independently with the same controller. You will need the Crossover Cable & Coupler to access the PAN function while using the slider.
Cabling is CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable). NO EXPENSIVE PROPRIETARY CABLES!! Powered by standard AC power supply with wall plug, or optional 12v DC adapter and battery pack.
Please note that this list is for guidance only. We will always advise you if for any reason the equipment is to be supplied with a different number of batteries.
Where applicable, all batteries will be fully charged before dispatch, except in the event of a turnaround where the client will be advised accordingly.
The following accessories are available to hire with the Kessler elektraDRIVE Bundle Package with Oracle Controller -
|Philip Bloom Signature Pocket Dolly 0.75m||Add to Enquiries basket|
|Philip Bloom Signature Pocket Dolly 1m||Add to Enquiries basket|
|Kessler Stealth Slider (Traveller Length)||Add to Enquiries basket|