Business as Usual – an Update from Hireacamera
3 November 2020 | Category: General News
You will of course be aware that we are heading into another period of national lockdown.
We know from the previous lockdown just how many of our valued customers and partners rely on us to provide a business as usual service, whilst following the guidelines to make sure we keep everyone safe. Rest assured we will continue to do so again, throughout this new period.
The restrictions differ slightly this time around, with the announcement from the Culture Secretary, Oliver Dowden confirming that TV & film production can continue. We recognise that this change only applies to some of our customers and, that for many of you, things will have to take another pause, but we will be here, ready to support you when you need us next.
In the meantime, these are the steps we are taking to follow the government guidelines and make sure we keep everyone safe:
• Anyone who can, is working from home and remain ready to offer our award-winning service and advice.
• All staff are continuing to follow strict hygiene practices as laid down by Public Health England (PHE).
• The operations team packing your goods are observing the safe distancing guidelines, working 2 metres or more apart.
• We have taken significant measures to ensure that all equipment (and casing) is thoroughly cleaned upon return from hire and all staff are wearing gloves when handling goods.
• Our couriers are continuing to offer next working day delivery to your doorstep 'contact free'.
From all of us here at Hireacamera, stay healthy and stay safe.