Please note that these monitors are now available with HDMI loop thru
The V-LCD70XP-HDMI is the latest update to Marshall's successful and popular line of portable field / camera-top monitors. These monitors have been upgraded with even more features and versatility, but without additional cost. New features include cast metal front panel, adjustable backlight and markers, HDMI Auto Color Space and Ratio detect, manual gamma adjustment, Image Flip, 1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, and a more robust power switch.
These portable monitors are the perfect solution for DSLR and video professionals seeking to capture their best shots. Don't be fooled by higher screen resolution or sizes. Our picture performance, feature set, customer service, and experience is why the industry's leading photographers, videographers, and camera operators prefer Marshall over the competition. Our product is designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
This 7" monitor offers standard features including a wide variety of formats and markers, 4 user-configurable front panel function buttons, RGB Check Field / Field Detect, RGB gain and bias control, 4-pin XLR power jack, and optical grade polycarbonate screen protection. Two other major features include Marshall's industry leading FALSE COLOR and PEAKING Filters.
- High resolution 800 x 480 LCD panel
- HDMI Auto Color Space and Ratio detect
- Manual Gamma Adjustment
- Adjustable Backlight
- Image Flip
- 1/4"-20 mounts on all sides
- More robust Power switch
- Improved, more rugged front panel
- Variety of Markers, including user-adjustable
- False Color On/Off
- Peaking Filter On/Off
- RGB Check Field / Field Detect
- 15:9, 16:9, 4:3, Pixel-to-Pixel modes
- 4 user-configurable function buttons
- Scratch Resistant Protective Screen
- RGB gain and bias control
- Variety of User-Replaceable Battery Adapters available