FujinonMK50-135mm T2.9 (Micro Four Thirds Mount) Hire
The Fujifilm MKX 50-135mm T2.9 is built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance. With Micro Fouth Thirds mount converted by MTF Specialist Broadcast Services.
Mike Tapa, Managing Director at MTF Services said: “Since these excellent lenses from Fujinon were launched earlier this year, we’ve had more and more of our customers asking for us to produce a solution to open up the use of the MK lenses for use across a broader range of camera bodies. We’re now pleased to announce that we have designed brand-new adapter mounts for both micro four thirds and FZ systems to work seamlessly with both the 18-55mm and 50-135mm lenses."
The Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility and Micro Four Thirds compatibility have led to an ultra-compact, lightweight body and excellent cost performance. It suppresses "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and "Lens breathing". Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
• Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
• Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
• 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
• Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
• Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and “lens breathing”
• 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
• Features macro function
• Features flange focal length adjustment function
Return Cable Ties
Return Courier Bag
Hireacamera USB Drive (Containing condition photographs)