The Sigma 28mm F1.4 DG HSM I Art wide-angle lens stands out due to its thoroughly corrected magnification, chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare, as well as its completely minimised distortion thanks – to its optical design.
• Best-in-class performance
• Dust- and splash-proof structure
• Designed to minimise flare and ghosting
• Designed to meet all shooting conditions
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
• Designed to deliver the ultimate in performance on full-frame digital SLRs, Sigma DG lenses also bring out the best in 35mm SLR film cameras and APS-C size DLSRs.
This Sigma wide-angle model stands out with its thoroughly corrected magnification chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare, as well as completely minimised distortion thanks to its optical design. It features water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens element and its overall dust- and splash-resistant structure ensures excellent performance even in the most challenging shooting conditions. The high-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures the perfect moment instantly. This lens is a great contender for street photography, as well as shooting landscapes and night skies.
|iM2075 Flight Case||1|
|77mm U/V Filter||1|
|Lens Back Cap||1|
|Lens cap LCF-77III||1|
27 February 2019
SIGMA Corporation has announced the launch of the Art line prime lens lineup for full-frame cameras in L-Mount. These L-Mount series lenses have achieved high-speed AF and are fully compatible with AF-C mode, in-camera image stabilization, and in-camera aberration correction.Read full article
NB: If extremely precise autofocus is required, the Sigma calibration dock will fine-tune the relationship between the specific camera and the specific Sigma lens you are using. For ultra precision, you may also want to hire the Datacolor SpyderLENSCAL calibration chart. Please see accessories below.