The world's lightest DSLR with movable screen, with classic handling and cutting-edge technology inside. Great-looking photos and 4K movies are simple to shoot, and the camera communicates intuitively with smart devices. EF-S mount.
This highly-portable DSLR camera is a great option for stepping up your photography from a smartphone or compact camera. Easy and enjoyable to use, the EOS 250D lets budding photographers take a more creative approach to capturing life’s big moments, and as the world’s lightest DSLR with a movable screen it’s a camera you can take everywhere. This kit includes the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM zoom lens, versatile for everyday shots of people and places, with a lightweight design ideal for travel. The EOS 250D shoots 4K movies, has a 24.1-megapixel sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF to capture stunning quality in vivid detail, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, letting you connect effortlessly to your smart device and share your results as you go.
• A super-portable DSLR that’s fun and simple to use whatever you’re shooting, delivering excellent results
• The EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM is an everyday lens suited to landscape, portrait and travel – a shorter, lighter standard zoom for those who like to take their EOS everywhere
• The lens’ Image Stabilizer technology protects against blur from camera shake, making it easier to shoot in low-light conditions
• A 24.1-megapixel APS-C sized sensor works alongside a DIGIC 8 image processor to deliver superb image quality, even in low-light conditions
• Easy to use no matter what your level of experience – a guided user interface and Creative Assist mode help unlock your creativity
• See the world as it really is, through a clear, bright optical viewfinder that lets you compose pictures intuitively and naturally
• A Vari-angle touchscreen makes it easy to shoot from unusual angles, whilst Dual Pixel CMOS AF focuses quickly and accurately when shooting in Live View mode. Can be flipped to face the front for selfies and vlogging.
• 4K movies look superb played back on your home TV or smart device. 4K Frame Grab extracts photos from your movies, while 4K time-lapse turns hours into seconds
• Share images via your smart device by linking it to the EOS 250D with Bluetooth. Wireless camera control is possible using the Canon Camera Remote app