With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the Audio-Technica PRO 44 Condenser Boundary Microphone is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
• Low profile for minimum visibility
• Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
• Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
• Rugged design and construction
• 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum input sound level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.