The Godox LP-800X Lithium Ion Power Inverter works with multiple bi-voltage monolights/flash units and is capable of over 1200x 300w/s flashes from full power, without impeding recycle time.*
Weighing in at 6.2 kilos this is an extremely portable unit. This affordable battery pack can also be used to run a laptop and recharge a mobile telephone.
• Dual working modes - flash mode & non-flash mode
• Battery unit is replaceable and detachable from control unit
• 3 USB sockets for powering electronics with USB e.g. iPhone and iPad
• Can be connected to an external storage battery to supply energy for longer
• Pure sine wave output
• Output voltage of 230V/50Hz
• Continuous power supply up to 750W
• Built-in self-adjustable cooling fan
• Automatic protection against overload, short circuit, overheating
The "Flash" (flash mode) is specially designed for use with flash heads. It is also applicable to electrical appliances with rated power. However, in this mode, power saving function is not available so the built-in battery can only stand by for between 13-20 hours. In "Normal" (non-flash mode), the use of flashes is not available. In this mode, power saving function is available so that the built-in battery can stand by for up to 100 hours. The three AC output sockets are in parallel connection, and each is able to output the maximum power. The socket is universal and applicable in all countries and regions. No adapter is required.
|iM2620 Black Flight Case/HPRC AMRE 2550W||1|
|USB Drive (Containing Manual)||1|
|LP-800X Carry Bag||1|
*Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 1 second and does not exceed 800W/S. However, if the load exceeds 800W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 2-3 seconds and does not exceed 2400W/S. However, if load exceeds 2400W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles in 3 seconds and does not exceed 3000W/S. However, if load exceeds 3000W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s.