SmallRig Universal Holder for External SSD BSH2343 is designed to mount a solid state drive onto a camera. This spring-loaded clamp is stretchable on both sides. It comes with a detachable cold shoe which can be fixed on the bottom or side of the holder, so you can mount the SSD to a cold shoe adapter; or after removing it you can use 1/4‘’-20 screw(s) to mount the holder, making it super flexible. The holder features soft protective rubber pads inside, keeping the SSD securely in the clamp and preventing scratches. What’s more, it comes with a cable clamp to fix the USB-C cable, fastened by a knob screw. This SSD holder is compact and versatile for photographers and video shooters.
• Fits Samsung T5 SS, Angelbird SSD2go PKT, Glyph Atom SSD, SanDisk 1T SSD, G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile SSD and more.
• Spring-loaded clamp holds the SSD securely
• Mounts to the camera rig by the cold shoe or 1/4‘’-20 screws
• Soft rubber pads inside prevent scratches
• Product dimensions: 68.5 x 54 x 46.5mm
• Net weight: 115g
• Package weight: 171g
• Material(s): aluminium alloy, stainless steel
• Compatible SSD size range: width 38mm-60mm, thickness 5-15mm
• The cable of the Angelbird SSD2go PKT is embedded deep and tight in the port, so the USB-C cable clamp is not applicable at this SSD and should be removed first.
• SSD NOT INCLUDED.
|Silver 1/4" Allen Bolt (in clear bag)||3|
|Black Allen Bolt (in clear bag)||1|
|Main Mounting Unit||1|
|Shoe Mount with Thumb Screw (in clear bag)||1|
|Cable Clip with 2 Silver Thumb Screws (in clear bag)||1|
|Allen Key (in clear bag)||1|