An Art level 20mm F1.4. The ultimate lens for astrophotography.
The F1.4 series represents the SIGMA Art line, which pursues the highest optical performance and rich expression. The full-frame SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG DN | Art is a mirrorless version of the SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art; the one and only lens (at the time of writing) with its unique specification of maximum aperture of 1.4 and an ultra-wide angle of 20mm. This lens offers photographers overwhelming optical performance and unlimited potential for ultra wide-angle creativity in a compact physical size. The exceptional F1.4 brightness and the breath-taking sharpness across the entire image even at the maximum aperture make this lens the ultimate choice for astrophotography. In nightly darkness and focused to infinity, the 20mm F1.4 DG DN | Art captures stars in the sky as clear, precise pinpoints of light. State-of-the-art optical design and the large, high-precision double-sided aspheric glass front element make it possible to add a front filter without any compromises regarding optical performance or size. The addition of other invaluable features such as a rear filter holder and a variety of useful switches further increase the creative possibilities and easy usability of the lens.
Highest optical performance on a new level
The SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG DN | Art delivers exceptionally detailed results that easily satisfy the high demands of professional photographers. With 17 glass elements arranged in 15 groups, including two SLD, three aspherical glass elements and the largest class double-sided aspherical glass element in SIGMA’s history, the 20mm F1.4 DG DN | Art rigorously suppresses various optical aberrations such as sagittal coma flare or image distortion to produce highly-detailed images with exceptional sharpness and accuracy from the centre to the furthest corners, allowing photographers to make use of the entire field of view afforded by its ultra-wide viewing angle.
• Inner focus system compatible with high-speed autofocus
• Stepping focus motor offers smooth, quick and quiet autofocus and supports face/eye detection and video AF
• Support for DMF and AF+MF
• Compatible with AF Assist (Sony E-mount only)
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Water- and oil-repellent coating on glass
• Dust and Splash Resistant Structure
• Aperture ring
• Aperture ring click switch for shooting video without disturbance
• Aperture ring lock switch
• MFL (manual focus lock) switch
• Rear Filter Holder
• Focus Mode switch
• Support for switching between linear and non-linear focus ring settings (L-Mount only)
• Petal-type lens hood with lock
• Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
• Every single lens is evaluated with SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
• 11-blade rounded diaphragm
• High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
• Lens heater retainer
• Lens construction: 17 elements in 15 groups
• Angle of view: 94.5 °
• Minimum aperture: F16
• Minimum focusing distance: 23cm / 9.1in.
• Maximum magnification ratio: 1:6.1
• Front filter size: φ82mm
• Dimensions (Diameter × Length): φ87.8mm × 111.2mm / φ3.5in. × 4.4in.
• Weight: 635g / 22.4oz.
|iM2075 Flight Case||1|
|LCF-82 III Lens Cap||1|
|82mm UV Filter||1|
|Back Cap (L Mount)||1|
|LH878-04 Lens Hood||1|