6 January 2021
Following the Government's announcement of the 3rd national lockdown, we would like to reassure our customers that we will continue to remain open and ready to provide our award-winning service, whilst following the guidelines to make sure we keep everyone safe.
Once again, the Culture Secretary, Oliver Dowden confirmed that TV & film production can continue. We recognise that this only applies to some of our customers and, for many of you, things will have to take another pause, but rest assured we will be here, ready to support you when you need us next.
In the meantime, these are the steps we are taking to follow the government guidelines and make sure we keep everyone safe:
• Anyone who can, is working from home and remains ready to offer our award-winning service and advice.
• All staff are continuing to follow strict hygiene practices as laid down by Public Health England (PHE).
• The operations team who are packing your goods are observing the safe distancing guidelines, working 2 metres or more apart.
• We have taken significant measures to ensure that all equipment (and casing) is thoroughly cleaned upon return from hire and all staff are wearing gloves when handling goods.
• Our couriers are continuing to offer next working day delivery to your doorstep 'contact free'.
From all of us here at Hireacamera, stay healthy and stay safe.