The Aputure Light Dome Mini II has a shallow dome design that is ideal for smaller studios and tight shooting space. The unique dial diffuser design ensures even distribution of the light across the entire field.
Shallow Dome Design
The Light Dome Mini II has a shallower design than the larger Light Dome, making it the ideal choice for creatives needing soft light in a more confined space, such as an office, small studio or room.
The new versions of the Light Domes feature a new generation of the quick-release speed ring. You can now easily install and disassemble the dome in less than 1 minute. This new generation addresses the needs of creatives who are on fast-moving sets and need a diffusion solution that can be rapidly set up.
Multiple Diffusion Layers
Featuring 1/4 grid cloth and gold & silver reflective inner baffle options, the Light Dome Mini II offers multiple options for diffusing your light source, allowing you to have more creative choices. High quality fabrics allow you to retain your light original colour temperature.
Gel Holder Support
The Light Dome mini II comes with a specially designed gel holder to allow filmmakers to maximise their creativity while minimising fabric use. (Gels not included.)
Durable Fabric Grid
The Light Dome Mini II includes a fabric eggcrate-style grid to help fine tune your cinematography and control your spread of light to 40 degrees.
Perfectly Round Catchlight
16 rods create two points of contact for 32 sides of an ultra round shape, giving your subject a flattering specular highlight in their eyes.
• Shallow dome design ideal for smaller studios and tight shooting space
• Full silver coating intensifies output strength for more control over light source
• Unique dual diffuser design ensures even distribution of the light across the entire field
• Medium-sized 21.5” outer diffuser beam makes a soft and flattering light for smaller subjects
• Beautiful smooth streamline of round-shaped hexadecanol light output for ideal catchlight
• Re-designed 16 rods of wear-resistant Hadfield steel construction for one-person fast setup
• Bundled with honeycomb grid add-on help control light spill spread by 40 degrees
• Bundled with a gel holder for filmmaker to design light colours
Softbox: 550 x 290mm (21.6 x 11.4'')
Outer Diffuser: 545mm (21.5'')
Eggcrate: 545mm (21.5'')
Gel holder: 185 x 65mm (7.3 x 2.5'')
Weight 1.3kg: (2.86lbs)
|Black Accessory Bag||1|
|Thumb Screw with Washer (attached to main dome)||1|