The Fujifilm MKX 50-135mm T2.9 is built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower.
FUJINON MK50-135mm T2.9 achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design have led to an ultra-compact & "less than 1kg" lightweight body, and excellent cost performance. It suppresses "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and "Lens breathing". Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
• Outstanding lens hire due to optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire 50-135mm zoom range
• Ultra-compact & "less than 1kg" lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
• Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
• 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
• Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
• Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and “lens breathing”, meaning this lens is a great hire option, saving time.
• 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardised between the two models
• Features macro function for your close ups.
• Features flange focal length adjustment function
|Lens Hood (With Cap with short black thumb screw)||1|
|82mm Lens Cap||1|
|E-Mount Back Cap (unbranded)||1|
|Black Thumb Screw (on Lens)||1|
|Silver thumb Screw||1|
|iM2100 / iM2306 Black Flight Case||1|
22 February 2017
Fujifilm develop cinema camera lenses for E-mount and X Mount camerasRead full article