An exceptional 4K60P professional PTZ camera with 12G-SDI connectivity and class-leading auto focus.
• 4K 60P image quality captures exceptional broadcast level imagery in up to 4K UHD 60P, 4:2:2 10-bit
• 1.0-inch Type CMOS sensor produces incredible depth of field with high sensitivity and low noise, even in low light
• DIGIC DV7 Processor for exceptional results
• Image stabilised 15x optical zoom in 4K or up to 30x advanced zoom in Full HD
• Region of interest cropping: intelligent cropping of a feed enables a single camera to produce two video feeds up to FHD
• HDR imagery: exceptional 4K HDR imagery for PQ or HLG formats, plus Canon Log 3 and Wide DR
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF with EOS iTR AF X: smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus with ‘deep learning’, head detection, eye detection and tracking
• Inbuilt protocols including NDI|HX, SRT, FreeD, RTMP/RTMPS, RTP/RTSP, Canon XC and Standard Communication protocol
• Flexible connectivity: a host of connectors such as 12-G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HDMI, GEN-LOCK and dual XLR audio inputs
4K Detail for Imaging Excellence
A 1.0-Type CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV7 processor deliver 4K UHD 60P imagery in up to 4:2:2 10-bit, 12G-SDI and HDMI for broadcast-standard image quality, plus 4K60P over IP.
Class-Leading Optical Precision
The CR-N700’s high-performance lens has a 15x optical zoom (25.5mm - 382.5mm, 35mm equivalent) plus a 30x advanced zoom when shooting in Full HD. And when conditions are unstable, Canon’s renowned Image Stabilizer captures optimal footage.
Award-Winning Auto Focus Technology
Enjoy fast, intelligent, and extremely accurate focusing via multiple modes thanks to Canon’s proprietary Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology with advanced EOS iTR AF X.
Multiple protocols for seamless integration
The CR-N700 features SRT and NDI|HX that produce high quality video streams for broadcasters. RTMP/RTMPS, RTP/RTSP are included, along with Canon XC and Standard communication protocols, plus FreeD for integration into virtual productions.
Powerful HDR Imagery and Low Light Capture
Achieve stunning HDR imagery with direct recording into either PQ or HLG formats. A range of custom picture settings includes Canon Log 3 and Wide Dynamic Range to match your image with other Canon cameras.
Crop Function – Single Camera, Two Video Feeds
Select and extract a point of interest via a separate feed. The chosen area can then be output as a main or secondary signal and up to two cropped areas can be set in FHD.
Capture footage in near-darkness thanks to IR Mode, which extends the spectrum visible to the camera.
Connect flexibly with 12G-SDI, HDMI or IP (PoE++) all supporting 4K60P, as well as the use of professional dual XLR audio inputs. CR-N700 also includes 3G-SDI and GEN-LOCK.
Smooth and Precise Control
The CR-N700 has a high-precision drive mechanism for fine pan and tilt movement as slow as 0.1°/s. Compatible with the RC-IP100 controller (not included) and Remote Camera Control Application controllers, it can also be configured with selected third-party units.
NDI is a trademark or registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
For indoor use.