Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables, just great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
Interview Go Handheld Adaptor
The Interview GO is a handy adaptor that converts the Wireless GO transmitter into a compact handheld microphone for reporting to-camera or interviewing in the field. It features a sturdy attachment for the Wireless GO’s cold shoe clip to secure the mic in place, plus a high-density windshield for reducing plosives and protecting the capsule from wind when recording outdoors.
• Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
• Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
• All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
• Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
• TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
• Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
• Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
• The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
• 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
• Use up to 8 systems in one location
|Wireless GO Lapel Mic Black
|- Black Pouch
|- Go TX
|- GO RX
|- USB C cable
|- Coiled Red SC cable
|- Fur Windshield
|RODE Interview Go Handheld Adaptor for Wireless Go
|- Foam Windshield
|Lavalier Go – Black
Please note you can only record using one mic at a time.
Please be aware, this is the original Rode Go system and not the newer Mark II version. It does not support on-board recording or USB output to a USB device.