Eliminates the need for drilling holes when mounting equipment
Red-line indicator warns user of any significant vacuum loss
Supplied with pad protector to prevent damage
3/8" Long 1/4-20 threaded stud
40 lbs [18 kg] capacity
1) Clean the contact surface and, if needed, the face of the vacuum cup
2) Position the cup so the red line will be visible if it should appear while the cup is attached.
3) Pump the plunger until the cup attaches completely. When the red line is hidden, the cup is ready for use.
4) Check the plunger frequently to make sure the cup remains securely attached. If the red line appears, pump the plunger until the red line is hidden again.
1) Secure the load.
2) Pull a release tab until the cup disengages completely.
|Cross Head Screw||4|
|Red Base Cover||1|
|1/4" Mounting Screw||1|
The user must be able to monitor the red line and repump the plunger whenever the cup is in use to maintin grip. If this is not possible, a secondary restraint may be needed to protect mounted equipment.
Remove the cup when not in use. If the cup remains attached to a hot surface (eg, in direct sunlight or a car bonnet) for an extended time, the rubber pad could bond with the surface, resulting in damage to the surface or to the pad when it is removed.