FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR has a maximum aperture value of F4 throughout the focal length of 16-80mm (equivalent to 24-122mm in the 35mm film format). This lens has a minimum shooting distance of 35cm over the entire zoom range, which gives a maximum shooting magnification of 0.25x. The compact and lightweight lens weighs only 440g which is approximately 40% lighter than an equivalent lens for a 35mm format system. When attached to an X-T3 the kit weighs only 979g and 823g when combined with X-T30, making it the ultimate travel combination. This new standard zoom lens features 6.0-stop OIS, meaning you can comfortably shoot in a wide variety of situations from a night scene or indoors without worrying about camera shake.
Advanced image quality
The lens consists of 16 elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical lens elements and one ED aspherical lens. The aspherical lens elements are controlled at high precision to reduce field curvature and spherical aberration, resulting in an advanced level of image sharpness across the frame. By using an ED aspherical lens as an OIS lens, aberration fluctuation due to image stabilization is suppressed. In addition, this lens has a minimum focusing distance of 35cm for close-up photography over the entire zoom range. The lens has very little breathing making it suitable for movie shooting.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for superior operability
• The compact 5x zoom lens weighs just 440g for excellent portability. In addition, the total length is only 88.9 mm and approximately 40% lighter than a full size 5x zoom lens.
• Metal aspects of the exterior achieve a stylish look that gives additional quality and durability.
• The zoom, aperture and focus rings have just the right amount of torque for better handling.
It has the strongest OIS performance equivalent to 6.0 CIPA-guideline standard. The camera automatically detects when it is fixed to a tripod or when panning and adjusts accordingly.
Fast and silent autofocus
The lens uses the internal focus AF system that drives smaller and lighter focusing elements. It uses a stepping motor, known for its quiet operation and accuracy, to achieve fast and silent autofocus.
The lens barrel is sealed at 10 locations making the lens dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
• Lens construction: 16 elements 12 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 ED aspherical elements)
• Focal length: 16-80mm (24-122mm equivalent in 35mm format)
• Angle of view: 83.2°-20.1°
• Max. aperture: F4
• Min. aperture: F22
• Aperture control: number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
• Step size: 1/3EV (16 steps)
• Focus range: 35cm-∞
• Max. magnification: 0.25x (Telephoto)
• External dimensions: diameter x length Φ78.3mm x 88.9mm (wide), Φ78.3mm x 131.5mm (telephoto)
• Weight: 440g
• Filter size: ø72mm
|iM2075 Flight Case||1|
|72mm Lens Cap||1|
|72mm Protector Filter||1|
|16-80 Lens Hood||1|
|Black Neoprene Pouch - Medium||1|
10 March 2020
This new zoom lens features 6.0-stop OIS, meaning you can comfortably shoot in a wide variety of situations from a night scene or indoors without worrying about camera shake. It weighs only 440g, and when attached to an X-T30 the kit weighs only 823g when combined, making it the ultimate travel combination.Read full article