The RØDE NT1-A is a cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
The RØDE NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
• Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Ultra low noise, self-noise of only 5dB (A)
• Wide dynamic range
• True condenser (externally biased)
• Internal capsule shock mounting
The stand is comprised of two arms together (length: vertical arm 35cm, horizontal: arm 57cm) which, thanks to the use of 4 strong springs, allow you to place your microphone in any position.
The NB35 microphone boom can be screwed to tabletops with a thickness of up to 50 mm using the included screw clamp. The foam rubber coating of the screw clamp protects the tabletop surface from scratches. The swivel arm can be swiveled 360° and can be easily fixed in any position by means of a screw knob.
• Ideal for podcasters, vloggers, radio broadcasters or gaming
• Colour: Blue
• Screw clamp for table tops up to 50 mm thickness
• Foam rubber surface to protect the tabletop
• 360 degree swiveling
• Dimensions of the arms:35 cm vertical, 33 cm horizontal
• Position stability due to 4 tension springs
• Quick and easy assembly
|- iM2400 Olive Flight Case||1|
|- Bubblewrap (please re-use on return)||1|
|- Pop Shield (attached)||1|
|- Shock Mount (with 2 Elastics attached)||1|
|- Thumb Screw (attached)||3|
|- NT1-A Microphone||1|
|- NT1-A Microphone Bag||1|
|- 5m XLR Lead||1|
|Desk Boom Arm||1|
|- Thumb Screw (attached)||2|
|- Mic Holder||1|
|- Table Clamp with Securing Screw||1|
|- 3/8 to 5/8 thread adapter (in position on boom arm)||1|