Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your mirrorless or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight Mars 400S PRO SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System from Hollyland.
The transmitter provides HDMI and SDI inputs and the receiver offers SDI and HDMI outputs. The transmitter features extremely low latency with line-of-sight transmission up to 400' to the receiver and up to 300' to the Hollyview Wi-Fi app. For a strong line-of-sight signal, the system includes two external antennas on the transmitter and two on the receiver.
Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real time via a Wi-Fi connection. The transmitter can simultaneously transmit to up to one receiver and two apps, or to a total of four apps without the receiver. The 400S PRO transmitter and receiver are compact in size, feature a bright OLED display for configuration, and an integrated shoe adapter with a 1/4"-20 mounting thread for different mounting options. Each unit can be powered using a USB Type-C source, the included DC power adapter, or by using an NPF / L series battery (available separately, please see accessories) using the battery plate.
• Transmits up to 1080p60 SDI or HDMI video
• 400' line-of-sight transmission to receiver, 300' to App
• OLED display
• Real-time app monitoring
• Simultaneously transmit to one receiver and two apps, or to four apps
• HDMI and SDI inputs on transmitter
• HDMI and SDI outputs on receiver
• Two antennas on transmitter
• Two antennas on receiver
• Power via L-series battery, DC adapter, or USB Type-C input
• Integrated shoe adapter with 1/4"-20 mounting thread
|USB Drive (Containing Manual)
|iM2100 Black Flight Case
|Shoe Mount (with 1/4 connection)
|USB C - A Cable