• 15 lb (6.8 kg) carrying capacity
• Ability to raise camera 5.23 in (133 mm)
• Total panning range: 340 degrees
• Added locks for extra strength
• Can be used stand-alone on tabletop or attached on tripod for most setups, please test yours prior to use
• 3/8”-16 & 1/4 -20 mounting screws, 3/8” - 16 mounting port on bottom. 1/4” - 20 reducer bushing for mounting port is provided
• Built-in spirit level
• Markers for pan angle
• 3mm Allen key snap-on magnets, bottom pan ruler laser mark
• 100% CNC machined aluminium body, sustadur, delrin components and stainless steel screws
Compact in size, colossal in strength
The innovative pan & tilt solution you love, now designed for heavier setups.
Lock in the perfect shot
FlexTILT Head PRO comes with the same easy-to-use design that you know and love, giving you a variety of effortless, adjustable angles as you shoot. The added locks twist easily to secure your heavier cameras, lenses, and monitors in place.
Unexpected carrying capacity
The groundbreaking footprint of FlexTILT Head PRO gives you the freedom to film without being weighed down by heavy equipment. It's small enough to fit in your pocket and strong enough to carry up to 15 lb (6.8 kg) of equipment securely.
Find the Perfect Balance
Unlike other camera heads, the innovative engineering of FlexTILT Head PRO helps you find the perfect centre of gravity so you can use it on its own as a camera stand on any flat surface, even with most heavy camera setups. FlexTILT Head PRO completes the one-person crew.
Easy height adjustment
You can instantly adjust the height of your camera without dealing with a tripod. FlexTILT Head PRO gives you an effortless extra 5.23 in (13.3 cm) of height, locking your gear into place for the perfect shot.
Even Longer Dolly Shots
By fully extending FlexTILT Head PRO, you can lengthen your dolly in/out range up to 6.7 in (17 cm) when filming videos on your favorite edelkrone slider.
|Allen Bolt (attached to main unit)||11|
|Allen Key (attached to main unit)||1|
|1/4 Mounting Screw||1|
|3/8 Mounting Screw||1|
|Thumb Turn (attached)||2|