Compatible with EOS-R Series Mirrorless cameras that have a multi-Function shoe, the Canon DM-E1D Directional Stereo Microphone brings audio into the digital age with crisp, clear sound. Delivering reliable performance and simple operation, the microphone has no batteries as power is taken directly from the camera. Outputting a digital signal for cleaner audio, it slides and locks onto your compatible camera’s Multi-Function shoe with no cables for a reliable and secure connection, leaving you free to focus on the moment.
• Uses digital signal processing for a cleaner, crisper audio signal to deliver a richer experience with a soundscape that puts the audience at the heart of the performance
• Sliding and locking easily onto the Multi-function shoe of compatible cameras, the microphone is entirely cableless for a reliable and secure connection
• Never worry about how much battery life is left as the microphone is powered directly from the camera
• Three modes of directional pick-up give you the flexibility to capture audio on your terms. Switch between shotgun (monaural), 90° or 120° stereo for different sized spaces
• Press the MENU button on the microphone to bring up the audio settings menu on the camera’s LCD, allowing for fast, simple operation and control
• Reduce external wind interference thanks to the wind filter which helps keeps your captured audio crisp and clear
|iM2050 Black Flight Case